Re: [opensuse-factory] "Operation not Permited" starting docker images after rollback
On Mon, Sep 18, Aleksa Sarai wrote:

On paper, creating a subvolume for /var/lib/docker should solve the problem.
We have this for Kubic but I'm not sure whether we have this for the main
distribution.

/var/lib/docker as subvolume is only a solution for being safe for
rollback. But for CaaSP and Kubic we have a seperate partition, a
subvolume alone is not enough to solve all problems.

Thorsten