Re: [opensuse-factory] Plasma 5 energy management issues
Am Samstag, 16. September 2017, 15:05:34 CEST schrieb Maximilian Trummer:
After this snapshot, Plasma's energy management seems to have issues:

There has been no change to Plasma's energy management though (or Plasma at
all).

I'd rather suspect the kernel update (4.12.11 -> 4.13.1) first, I think it's
the kernel that handles these things you mentioned anyway.
So I'd try to boot the previous kernel and see if that helps.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang