[opensuse-factory] "Operation not Permited" starting docker images after rollback
  • From: Michael Aquilina <michaelaquilina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 15:02:32 +0100
Hello again,

After a recent rollback I've noticed my docker containers dont want to
start. From what I can tell this is related to btrfs since all the
messages are all along the lines of:

ERROR: for dev-redis Cannot start service dev-redis: mkdir
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/54d50db5d99cb194405ae0f57a2f2c5b10b1589c8baef38ced2f4ba2725e08d4/data:
operation not permitted

During the last rollback, I had experienced the exact same issue. In
the end I had resorted to deleting everything in /var/lib/docker and
starting over from scratch. I would like to try solve this problem
correclty this time round though.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or have an idea what could be causing it?

--
Michael Aquilina