Re: [opensuse-factory] Gnome 3.26 upgrade not working (blank login screen)
On Fri, 2017-09-15 at 12:02 +0100, Michael Aquilina wrote:
I was hoping I could be giving some points as to how to debug this /
get more useful information for this mailing list.

After upgrading to gnome 3.26 and restarting, the login screen failed
to display. I'm just left with a black screen with the mouse cursor
displaying (and able to move).

I've rolled back to my previous snapshot for now.

Did you happen to save the journal at least before reverting?
how did you to the upgrade? Tell me you did use 'zypper dup' please -
it's the only valid way

PS: Kudos to you guys for getting this release out so quickly though!

Would be nicer if it worked for you to

Cheers,
Dominique