[opensuse-factory] Managed to lock kmail with reply
  • From: "bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 09:21:03 +0100 (BST)
Hi

I've got problem that i cannot seem to escape from. I replied to the
TUmbleweed snapshot email for 201709013 and tried to "snip" out most of it by
pressing Ctrl A to highlight all the text so i could delete it. THe problem is
that its now gone into some sort of vacuum with the kmail main window and the
reply window open but i'm unable to do anything. I cannot kill the reply
window without killing the main window and if i do and reload kmail both
windows open again but i only get the window title bar and the borders of the
window. How can i kill the reply window so i can get kmail back?
I'm using webmail to send this

I will cross post this to kdepim-users as well

regards

Ian