Re: [opensuse-factory] TW: Problem with disk space needed on installation
On mercredi, 13 septembre 2017 21.20:28 h CEST Axel Braun wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently upgrading my travel-Laptop, ASUS eeePC 901, from TW 201702* to
the latest TW. Single root/home partition on ext4.

It has only a tiny SSD in, and during upgrade it fails with the message,
that ' the installation of package x...needs 189 MB on the / file system'.

df -h shows 371 MB free space.

Looks like enough space.....so whats the point?
Any (hidden) files i should delete?

Thanks
Axel

zypper clean can help if you have too much keep package there
check also the number of kernel installed you have (especially kernel-source
or kernel-devel) then digging in /var/lib /var/log to check anything suspect.

Also with so less free space it could be a problem of free inodes

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch