Re: [opensuse-factory] Digest verification failed - was New Tumbleweed snapshot 20170909 released!
On Tue, 2017-09-12 at 11:35 +0200, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
In any case, I retriggererd a build of qemu, so the release will
change
from -1.1 to -1.2, which is a file not existing on the mirrors and
thus
ensured to be synced anew. So with snapshot 0911, I hope to have
resolved those issues (will hit mirrors earliest tomorrow though)

Cheers
Dominique

911 I want :)

Briberies are accepted - keep'em coming

DISCLAIMER: this reply aims to be amusing. Of course, I do not accept
any bribes. The snapshot will be ready when it is built and approved by
openQA - not earlier, not later.

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >