Re: [opensuse-factory] Maintainer wanted for rzsz and wvdial
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:40:32 +0200
Simon Lees wrote:

On 26/07/17 17:27, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
Hello all,

I am looking for volunteers to maintain the two packages in $SUBJ.

We are cleaning up for SLE15 and these two will end up without
maintainer.

osc reqms network wvdial
osc reqms Base:System rzsz

As such if nobody steps up lets say until 26.8. I will fill up
droprequest for them (Later on of course they can be re-introduced by
someone who would care enough).

Cheers

Tom

It seems to have made its way back in already, but i'll help with
rzsz, its needed by minicom which I very much still use / maintain.

oh yes, I can't work without minicom. I know rzsz can be used by
minicom, I didn't know it was a hard requirement.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.2°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.