Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Next steps for Firefox on TW
On Tuesday, 5 September 2017 20:50:12 BST Achim Gratz wrote:

It sounded exactly as snarky as you wanted it to, so just own it.

Who exactly do you think you are? You don't get to tell me what I mean with MY
OWN words. I was in a rush when I wrote my earlier message, realised it might
have been MIS-interpreted as snarky, and hastily added a disclaimer to that
effect. Argue with my position on Firefox all you like, but don't you dare
tell me my own mind.

Huw