[opensuse-factory] Re: Next steps for Firefox on TW
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 20:47:58 +0200
Andreas Stieger writes:
- it's technically possible to update MozillaFirefox to 55.0 now

I think this should be done now for Tumbleweed, and the fast release
cycle be followed going forward in Tumbleweed. This is entirely within
the Tumbleweed development model and positioning. I also think we do not
need to ship an ESR version in parallel on TW.

As a TW user I'd rather have a working ESR than a not-quite-working 55+
if they can not be made to co-exist. I use a bunch of extensions that
probably aren't quite ready yet to make that jump.

Regards,
Achim.