Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 201/35
On Fri, 2017-09-01 at 20:00 +0200, Christoph Feck wrote:
On 01.09.2017 16:59, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
Uh-oh – that was a slow weel in Tumbleweed. Only a single snapshot
(0825) has been sent out to the mirrors.

A snapshot a week is still rolling smoothly, no worries :)

I prefer the testing over rushed releases.

I agree - from a user perspective this is certainly fine - and no
problem.

But if you're (also) on the other side and take care of building the
snapshots, it feels like running into a wall every other day for
something else... that's probably how crash-test dummies feel too :)

Cheers
Dominique
< Previous Next >