Re: [opensuse-factory] Packages from OBS repositories
On 2017-09-01 14:54, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
On Fri, 2017-09-01 at 14:34 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

What? You can't be serious. Would you accept this when someone
would tell you
it's never your turn? Come on. Get real.

No, it is never my turn to package software in factory if I don't
have
that skill. You can not ask me to do that. You can ask me other
things.

Rhw open source spirit applied here is rather simple:

you either do the work
or
you find/motivate somebody the work for you

so, you either package things up yourself
or
you find a contributor/maintainer that is willing to do this for you.

you can ask, but you can't demand.

Of course, I agree absolutely.

But on the other hand, you can not also demand users to do the packaging
themselves. It doesn't work that way, either.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.