Re: [opensuse-factory] Packages from OBS repositories

On Friday 2017-09-01 15:51, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:

Some packages are in various OBS
repositories. I have no idea how much more effort/responsibility/whatever is
then required from the maintainer when the package goes from OBS project to
Factory.

That, too, is a question the maintainer could easily answer you.

It all begins with a little communication…

Other case is if I wish some software package, which is currently
totally missing in any OBS repository. Whom to ask?

sosc maintainer devel:languages:python/python-foobarbazquuxbam
If none shown,
sosc meta prj devel:languages:python
If still none shown or no one responds,
it's a matter for the mailing list I guess.