Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170825 - 100% system load
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 17:51:53 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 30. August 2017, 16:28:02 CEST schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
* Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx> [08-30-17 09:37]:
Hi,

since I upgraded to latest TW yesterday morning my system is under full
load , mainly by akonadiserver, dbus-daemon and mysql. Swap and main
memory (8GB each) are fully used, and system is heavily swapping.

I hardly can believe that indexing 10GB Mail data and 200 GB files takes
more than 10h....on a core i7 with SSD.

Tried to log-off and restart the system, but did not help

Anyone else observing this? Any ideas for a solution?

akonadictl restart

tried that, as well as restart - same situation as before

does: zypper ps -sss
show dbus needs to restart, ie: reboot

this gives no output at all, so no restart required.

Cheers
Axel