Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170825 - 100% system load
On mercredi, 30 août 2017 15.34:41 h CEST Axel Braun wrote:
Hi,

since I upgraded to latest TW yesterday morning my system is under full load
, mainly by akonadiserver, dbus-daemon and mysql. Swap and main memory (8GB
each) are fully used, and system is heavily swapping.

I hardly can believe that indexing 10GB Mail data and 200 GB files takes
more than 10h....on a core i7 with SSD.

Tried to log-off and restart the system, but did not help

Anyone else observing this? Any ideas for a solution?

Thanks
Axel

I've got one time trouble, with akonadi already running but not connected to
dbus (or the inverse :-)

What I've done is killing all akonadi process found with ps axuw | grep akona
Then restarted in console with akonadictl --verbose start

It was working afterwards, and has started again normally after a shudown and
reboot.

ps : the only difference is that I'm using postgresql in place of mysql

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch