[opensuse-factory] TW 20170825 - 100% system load
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 15:34:41 +0200
Hi,

since I upgraded to latest TW yesterday morning my system is under full load ,
mainly by akonadiserver, dbus-daemon and mysql. Swap and main memory (8GB
each) are fully used, and system is heavily swapping.

I hardly can believe that indexing 10GB Mail data and 200 GB files takes more
than 10h....on a core i7 with SSD.

Tried to log-off and restart the system, but did not help

Anyone else observing this? Any ideas for a solution?

Thanks
Axel