Re: [opensuse-factory] Maintainer wanted for rzsz and wvdial
  • From: Benoît Monin <benoit.monin@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 22:25:09 +0200
22/08/2017 Christian Boltz :
Am Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 22:26:54 CEST schrieb Benoît Monin:
26/07/2017 Tomas Chvatal :
I am looking for volunteers to maintain the two packages in $SUBJ.

I realized that rzsz was dropped from factory today and just sent
the maintainership request.

How do I restore it to factory ? I can't find the package in
openSUSE:Dropped

No idea why it isn't in openSUSE:Dropped - someone else will need to
answer this.

osc se rzsz lists the package in several repos, and it seems
Base:System was the devel project. Actually your request to become
maintainer there was accepted 5 hours ago.

To get the package back into factory, just do a submit request to
factory, like you'd do for adding a new package to factory.

I tried to submit to factory but it fails:

osc sr Base:System rzsz openSUSE:Factory
Warning: failed to fetch meta data for 'openSUSE:Factory' package 'rzsz' (new
package?)
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: openSUSE Factory/rzsz package 'rzsz'
does not exist
openSUSE:Factory/rzsz: package 'rzsz' does not exist

Anything else I need to do ? I'll edit the wiki once I manage to send
the SR.

--
Benoît