[opensuse-factory] Rooting for AMD underdog - how about 4.13 AMD stuff e.g. turbostat, cpupower and proc/cpuinfo changes
  • From: cagsm <cumandgets0mem00f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:35:53 +0200
Hi there,

I prefer AMD underdog over monopolists any day and I read interesting
stuff about new amd support on the 4.13 kernel, especially turbostat ,
changes made to /proc/cpuinfo not reflecting current MHz any more,
cpupower and maybe lot of other neat stuff.

Any chance for backport to 42.3 kernel and so on? Thanks lots.