Re: [opensuse-factory] Next steps for Firefox on TW
Hi.

- the result is that current MozillaFirefox users will be upgraded to
latest version and people who want to stay with ESR need to act.

My first thought was:
1. new package MozillaFirefox-esr replaces current MozillaFirefox<=52
2. next MozillaFirefox have to explicitly conflict MozillaFirefox<=52

Is such scenario possible?

- there is one main question which I'm a bit undecided still:
How to handle parallel installations? Do we want to allow that?
This will need some patching work since otherwise both will run on the
same profile. That is also the reason why switching between both is
dangerous (remember the incompatible statement above).
There is a technical way to circumvent this (still to be verified) by
changing the profile patch for ESR away from .mozilla to something
else (.mozilla-esr?) but this will be an openSUSE specific thing!

I afraid that is overkill