Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: hylafax+ 5.5.8 localized Email notification chops german Umlauts
On 2017-08-08 19:48, Axel Braun wrote:

That means, for whatever reason the handling inside the script causes the
error. I'm still trying to fix this...but not yet successful.
Cant we set a language environment in systemd, when starting the server?

You set it inside the script that hylafax uses to notify you. Long ago
it was /var/spool/fax/bin/notify

I have hylafax but it is not working, I have not sent/received a fax in
years, would not work over voip. So I can not test this.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.