Re: [opensuse-factory] External Drive for a Backup - errors
On 08/08/2017 11:52 AM, james wrote:
I have been using the Backups gui program that I believe is provided by
MATE but I use KDE. The shortcut resides in the System option in the
Menu. I had a TW install a few days back and this worked perfectly for
me.

and that backup program is what? perhaps duplicity?
The program is literally called Backups, I have not seen it in KDE but
it shows up when I install some MATE stuff. It is a GUI program in the
System folder in the Menu selection.

Backups should be done with tar to a 9 track tape, as the computer gods
intended. ;-)