Re: [opensuse-factory] External Drive for a Backup - errors
Le mardi 08 août 2017 à 15:52 +0000, james a écrit :
Patrick Shanahan:

I have been using the Backups gui program that I believe is
provided by
MATE but I use KDE. The shortcut resides in the System option in
the
Menu. I had a TW install a few days back and this worked
perfectly for me.

and that backup program is what?  perhaps duplicity?

The program is literally called Backups, I have not seen it in KDE
but
it shows up when I install some MATE stuff. It is a GUI program in
the
System folder in the Menu selection.

This is probably deja-dup.

--