Re: [opensuse-factory] legal-auto on vacation?

On 07/08/2017 12:09, Aleksa Sarai wrote:
Hi all,

I just checked and this SR[1] to Factory has been open for quite a while, and is blocked (AFAICS) on legal-auto. Is legal-auto on vacation on a yacht? Should I have paid for a retainer?

[1]: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/512497

I think that they've been on holiday for a few months, libmlt has been waiting for them for about 40 to 50 days, the worst of it is that people keep on submitting changes, I messed up and revoked by mistake when another fix was submitted after the first 20 odd days and created a new request sr#510071 which is 25 days old now and this weekend I declined a minor spec file fix and a nice fellow maintainer then overrode my maintainer and bug owner rights in the project and rudely accepted it. I've now put a review on the package and hopefully nobody will abuse that.
The worse part is that it's a fix for a shotcut bug.
Dave P