Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug in asynchronous firmware loading for wireless driver b43 in Leap 42.3
On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 21:47:18 +0200,
Larry Finger wrote:

In bsc#1052060 Freek de Kruij reports a bug in firmware loading at
bootup for b43 with Leap 42.3. I have confirmed the problem, and
verified that Leap 42.2 and Tumbleweed work correctly.

This is not a kernel problem as my tests were all done with a 4.13-rcX
kernel. I suspect a udev problem; however, TW and 42.3 appear to be
using the same revision for udev. Can anyone tell me to whom the bug
should be reassigned?

Likely a dup of bug#1052060, a dracut problem.

Takashi