[opensuse-factory] Bug in asynchronous firmware loading for wireless driver b43 in Leap 42.3
In bsc#1052060 Freek de Kruij reports a bug in firmware loading at bootup for b43 with Leap 42.3. I have confirmed the problem, and verified that Leap 42.2 and Tumbleweed work correctly.

This is not a kernel problem as my tests were all done with a 4.13-rcX kernel. I suspect a udev problem; however, TW and 42.3 appear to be using the same revision for udev. Can anyone tell me to whom the bug should be reassigned?

Thanks,

Larry