Re: [opensuse-factory] Why Leap 42.3 download error 403 for ppc64le and aarch64 ports ?
On Friday, 4 August 2017 10:45:26 CEST Normand wrote:
On 01/08/2017 14:03, Normand wrote:
At least since last Friday the Leap 42.3 isos are not accessible anymore
from download.opensuse.org as reported by (1)

That concern the ppc64le and aarch64 ports

Is it related to the redirection from 42.3 to 42.3-Current ?

(1)
http://download.opensuse.org/ports/ppc/distribution/leap/42.3/
http://download.opensuse.org/ports/ppc/distribution/leap/42.3-Current/
===
Resource is no longer available!

The requested URL is no longer available on this server and there is no
forwarding address. If you followed a link from a foreign page, please
contact the author of this page.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
download.opensuse.org
Tue Aug 1 11:54:33 2017
Apache/2.2.12 (Linux/SUSE)
===

The problem is still alive for a week now.
Who can help me to identify and solve this problem ?

I also talked to Ludwig about this yesterday so your request was not
forgotten. There seems to be a problem with the infrastructure. I suggest you
open a ticket with the openSUSE admins at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (you may also
visit #opensuse-admin on freenode) about this. It looks like this problem
needs to be solved by someone that has access to this part of IT.

Regards,
Oliver