Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE Plasma notifications 1px width with external display
Dne středa 2. srpna 2017 12:46:25 CEST, Mykola Krachkovsky napsal(a):
Some releases ago when using external display (which is primary) I've got
all notifications shrunk to 1px with, so they are unreadable. When only one
display is present all is fine.
Does this affects anyone else? Should I fill bug for KDE?

I can't confirm that. I use two external monitors with two different notebooks
and notifications are fine. I use Intel graphics.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux