Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE BugHunting 2017
On 2017-08-01 13:18, Werner Flamme wrote:
Carlos E. R. [01.08.2017 13:15]:
On 2017-08-01 12:18, Axel Braun wrote:

Am 31. Juli 2017 16:54:06 MESZ schrieb "Petr Hodac (Hody)" <phodac@xxxxxxx>:
Hello

We were looking in Bugzilla queue and the number is horrible. We have
loads of issues reported on products that are no longer supported or
loads of bugs reported against Tumbleweed.

Petr,

definitely a good idea!

Regarding unsupported releases, what is the plan here?

- close the bug as not supported anymore: less work but somewhat annoying
and frustrating for the reporter(s)

If you do that, then why should I bother to report new bugs if nobody is
going to care, even read it?

Carlos, you did read that Axel wrote about unsupported releases, didn't you?

Yes, my reply was sent on his post. :-?

And what would be good for to open bugs for unsupported releases now?

You mean open a new bug for an unsupported release? Why would anybody do
that? :-?

I don't understand your reply.

--
Cheers / Saludos,