[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2017/27
Dear Tumbleweed users and hackers,

Tumbleweed is rolling – just the way we like it. Last week we published
7 snapshots (0629, 0630, 0701, 0702, 0703, 0704 and 0706). I was not
performing any check-ins on 0705, as we were busy rebuilding the inner
rings for some test setup issues; nothing that impacts your machines,
but one of the tests couldn’t cope with our latest, yet long awaited
libzypp config

But first, let’s see what the last 6 snapshots brought us before we
look into the future:

* NetworkManager-applet 1.8.2 (to go with the recent update of
NetworkManager)
* KDE Plasma 5.10.3
* Linux Kernel 4.11.8
* Cups 2.2.3
* KDE Frameworks 5.35.0

The future is bright – the future is green: the upcoming Tumbleweed
snapshots will bring you:

* libzypp: change the default setting of ‘dupAllowVendorChange’ to
false for Tumbleweed installations. Often discussed, often asked for –
finally delivered (currently in staging)
* Linux Kernel 4.12
* Qt 5.9.1

Enjoy the updates - and the weekend.
Cheers,