Re: [opensuse-factory] 42.3: some problems found
On 2017-06-30 19:54, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2017-06-28 14:50, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Hi,

I noticed some issues.

XFCE:

The weather applet does not work. Neither in 42.2.

Issue continues on Build 0294

And rather then continue to email here what is its bug report number?

thunar-sendto-blueman can not be installed, needs python3-notify2

Issue continues on Build 0294

Again do you have a bug report number for this?

Because I need to know if others see the problem.
Why?
If you need bugzillas, I'll write them. Seems to me a waste of ink.
So you rather waste time of subscribers of this mailing list - nice.

You consider me writing mails here a waste of time? Nice.

You could instead simply say: "Please create a bugzilla", which has
happened here many times. And done.

Many of us consider writing a bugzilla something serious that should not
be done unless there is good cause because it causes many people to
spend time on it. We consider more polite to ask here instead.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.