Re: [opensuse-factory] TW: LibreOffice Calc : notice that small rectangle bottom screen : "Unsaved" ceased to show Red color
On 30/06/17 14:37, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
the "Unsaved" indicator in my LO calc is a red dot on the floppy disk icon which is third from left at the upper left on "Standard" tool bar just below the "File Edit View ..." text menu bar. and it does work as expected.

- strike me pink - never noticed that before !

> don't know that I have ever noticed a "small rectangle
> bottom screen", but after some experimenting, I see it now.
> never saw it, or noticed it before. it is there for me.

both dots & rectangles : Red Color disappeared for me.

regards