Re: [opensuse-factory] TW: LibreOffice Calc : notice that small rectangle bottom screen : "Unsaved" ceased to show Red color
* ellanios82 <ellanios82@xxxxxxxxx> [06-30-17 03:05]:

TW: LibreOffice Calc : notice that small rectangle bottom screen : "Unsaved"
ceased to show Red color

the "Unsaved" indicator in my LO calc is a red dot on the floppy disk icon
which is third from left at the upper left on "Standard" tool bar just
below the "File Edit View ..." text menu bar. and it does work as
expected.

openSUSE Tw 20170628
plasma5-workspace-5.10.2-2.1.x86_64
libreoffice-5.4.0.1-1.1.x86_64

don't know that I have ever noticed a "small rectangle bottom screen", but
after some experimenting, I see it now. never saw it, or noticed it
before. it is there for me.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA @ptilolpteri