Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [Tumbleweed] libreoffice: pasting with middle mouse click stopped working
* Sid Boyce <sboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-29-17 08:46]:
On 29/06/17 11:06, Mykola Krachkovsky wrote:
понеділок, 26 червнÑ? 2017 Ñ€. 14:48:40 EEST Achim Gratz
напиÑ?ано:
Patrick Shanahan writes:
is it only in LO or have you only noticed it in LO?
No, it's only LO (or really Calc, I don't use anything else from LO). I
think it hasn't been the first time this is broken there, and I seem to
remeber that the last time it was some changes to the settings that
didn't fully propagate, but I might misremember.

Regardsm
Achim.
Confirm as LO problem. Middle click doesn't work in LO Writer, though it
perfectly works in other applications as well as selection from LO Writer is
pasted in other apps using middle click.

I have seen it elsewhere. Copy text from a konsole tab that you want to
paste into a new or existing file in another konsole tab no longer works.

To get it to work, in konsole menu, Edit --> Paste is now required.

don't have to do that here, Tw 20170626

<cntr><mouse-button> pastes just fine.