Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [Tumbleweed] libreoffice: pasting with middle mouse click stopped working
  • From: Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 13:06:04 +0300
понеділок, 26 червня 2017 р. 14:48:40 EEST Achim Gratz написано:
Patrick Shanahan writes:
is it only in LO or have you only noticed it in LO?

No, it's only LO (or really Calc, I don't use anything else from LO). I
think it hasn't been the first time this is broken there, and I seem to
remeber that the last time it was some changes to the settings that
didn't fully propagate, but I might misremember.

Regardsm
Achim.

Confirm as LO problem. Middle click doesn't work in LO Writer, though it
perfectly works in other applications as well as selection from LO Writer is
pasted in other apps using middle click.

--
Kind regards,
Mykola Krachkovsky