Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Please tell me what is wrong
On Wed, 2017-06-28 at 23:00 -0500, Larry Finger wrote:
On 06/28/2017 09:05 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 8:54 PM, Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@lwfinge
r.net> wrote:
Would someone please look at the build failures of VirtualBox in
Leap 42.3
and tell me what is wrong. See
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/Virtualization/
virtualbox/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/x86_64
for an example. I see the usual bunch of harmless warnings, and
the runs
taqke about 1/10th the time required on my laptop, but no actual
errors! In
fact, it appears to have produced the expected RPMs.

It seems to me that OBS is kind of fragile.

Was it transitory?

I only see success.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Virtualization/virtualbox

Those are the builds following an "osc ci". All of them following the
"osc sr"
command failed, and the sr has been changed to declined.

And the decline message was:

"virtualbox is disabled or does not build against factory. Please fix
and resubmit"

Which is correct:

osc r Virtualization virtualbox -r openSUSE_Factory
openSUSE_Factory x86_64 succeeded
openSUSE_Factory i586 disabled
^^^^^^^^

If you want a package to be only for x86_64, then you HAVE to specify
this in the .spec file, either with:
ExclusiveArch: x86_64 (disabling ALL the others, like ppc, arm,...)
or
ExcludeArch: %ix86 (Disabling intel archs which are not x86_64)

and then ENABLE build in OBS for that arch (OBS will set it to
'excluded, which gives al the indication that everything works as
intended.

In oS:F, nobody is goin to toggle build flags per package - the
packages have to take care of everything.

Cheers,
Dominique