[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Please tell me what is wrong
On 06/28/2017 09:05 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 8:54 PM, Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would someone please look at the build failures of VirtualBox in Leap 42.3
and tell me what is wrong. See
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/Virtualization/virtualbox/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/x86_64
for an example. I see the usual bunch of harmless warnings, and the runs
taqke about 1/10th the time required on my laptop, but no actual errors! In
fact, it appears to have produced the expected RPMs.

It seems to me that OBS is kind of fragile.

Was it transitory?

I only see success.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Virtualization/virtualbox

Those are the builds following an "osc ci". All of them following the "osc sr" command failed, and the sr has been changed to declined.

Larry