[opensuse-factory] snd-virtuoso driver gives only one stereo channel
Hi,
My Asus Essence STX soundcard gives only one stereo channel. I very much suspect the driver because:
- effect is both on headphones and speaker output
- if I swap the card with the same one in another pc, the effect is the same, and in the other pc both cards work fine
Yesterday I had success re configuring the card in Yast (removing it, then activating it once again), but on restart of the pc, the fault is manifest again, and this time removing/re-activating does not help.
Re-installing the kernel (4.11.6-1-default) doesn't help either.
Driver is snd-oxygen-lib.ko.
Anyone any idea to tackle this?
Any help appreciated...
regards, Jogchum