[opensuse-factory] Re: [Tumbleweed] libreoffice: pasting with middle mouse click stopped working
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:48:40 +0200
Patrick Shanahan writes:
is it only in LO or have you only noticed it in LO?

No, it's only LO (or really Calc, I don't use anything else from LO). I
think it hasn't been the first time this is broken there, and I seem to
remeber that the last time it was some changes to the settings that
didn't fully propagate, but I might misremember.

what desktop are you
running? they have configuration options of for mouse clicks. I have Tw
20170622 and plasma5/kde and use middle mouse button for paste and it
still works.

Same here. Yes, it works in all other applications I use, including
Emacs (so it's most likely not a general issue with gtk for instance).

Regardsm
Achim.