Re: [opensuse-factory] autogen

On 26/06/17 10:01, James Bunnell wrote:
I am attempting to install the OTR plugin for Hexchat. I get to the
stage to install with ./autogen.sh and it says no command found. I have
installed the tools. What am I missing here? thank you.

Jim.

Given that the first two results on google return github projects, one
using cmake and the other using autotools, i'll presume your using the
autotools one, if so the file autogen.sh should exist and you just need
to mark it executable with chmod +x autogen.sh

If autogen.sh doesn't exist and CMakeLists.txt does then you probably
want to look here for build instructions.
https://github.com/adhux/hexchat-otr

P.S this thread would be better on the opensuse support mailing list or
the forums as its not directly related to the development of a openSUSE
Distro which is what this list is designed for.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30