Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20170622 released!
  • From: ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:25:48 +0100
On Saturday, 24 June 2017 12:55:45 BST Luca Beltrame wrote:
Il giorno Sat, 24 Jun 2017 08:52:52 +0100

ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
hopefully it will fix the duplicate emails problems that seemed to
have resurfaced on the snapshot before this one. I had 70+
duplicates this morning.

There are, if you're using KDE PIM, no noteworthy updates.
I know but i can't understand why this duplication issue is so random, it just
seemed such a coincidence in this case. One day nothing then another a lot. I
do find that on the configuration of kmail for this user, its supposed to check
mail on start up but it never does so <Check Mail> is used, but on the other
users the check on startup works and the duplication seems to happen more
during this operation of forced <Check Mail>. I would log it but there are
already bugs logged on duplicates. Could it be that when a <check Mail> is
running at the same time as the normal background fetch of emails?

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170622
Qt: 5.7.1