Re: [opensuse-factory] Libreoffice crashes when trying to save a document
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 21:53:10 +0200
Op zaterdag 24 juni 2017 18:26:46 CEST schreef Jogchum Reitsma:
Op 24-06-17 om 16:25 schreef Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
Op zaterdag 24 juni 2017 15:45:01 CEST schreef Jogchum Reitsma:
Hi all,

In TW, latest snapshot (but maybe some snapshots before already) with
LibreOffice 5.4 beta LO crases when tryning to save a new document.

I get

libreoffice
LibreOffice(23359) KSambaSharePrivate::getNetUserShareInfo: We got some
errors while running 'net usershare info'
LibreOffice(23359) KSambaSharePrivate::getNetUserShareInfo: "Failed to
init messaging context
"
when started from the terminal.

Saving existing documents after making changes to it works, though.

Any thoughts?

regards, Jogchum Reitsma

Mmm, gave it a try, but I'm not experiencing this error. Which is the
setting of the file dialogue ? Extra Opties Algemeen ?

None of the options in that dialog is selected. But it did trigger me:
after selecting "Use LibreOffice opening/saving dialogue" (my
translation of the Dutch message) the crash is gone. After resetting it
to the default. the crash re-appears.

Just noticed now: in my settings the option for 'Use LibreOffice printing
dialogue' is checked. Could you check with that option checked? And the other
unchecked ?

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member