Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 package freeze approaching
Peter Czanik schrieb:
On 06/20/2017 03:50 PM, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
- the update crawler that automatically pulls from Factory will be
turned off. Ie you need to submit fixes to openSUSE:Leap:42.3
explicitly!

Does it mean the other way around, that I only have to submit my updated
syslog-ng package to Base:System and Factory, and it will be
automagically pulled into Leap 42.3?

For packages that are actually pulled from Factory¹ that is the case
right now until we turn the update crawler off for package freeze.
syslog-ng wasn't updated from 42.2 so follows 42.2 maintenance updates
rather than Factory.

cu
Ludwig

[1] osc cat openSUSE:Leap:42.3 00Meta lookup.yml | grep openSUSE:Factory

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel
//\