Re: [opensuse-factory] trouble with HiDPI scaling after last TW update
  • From: Michal Hlavac <miso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:23:38 +0200
Can confirm, that there is some problem.
After changing Scale Display settings to 1x and after logout/login KDE
applications looks scaled and good. e.g. firefox and chromium are not scaled.
When I set Scale Display to e.g. 1.6x then fonts in okular looks bad, images
preview is bad and also qt web engine (e.g. kmail body preview or akregator)
looks also bad.

And it started after some font changes in systemsettings5

m.