[opensuse-factory] Primary display freezes when external monitor is plugged
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:11:20 +0200
I'm not sure if this issue was caused by this (20170618) or the previous
snapshot, but after tomorrow upgrade (I previously upgraded at Friday), I have
problem with external monitor. I have VGA compatible controller: Intel
Corporation HD Graphics 520 (rev 07) and fully upgraded TW with KDE. If I plug
external monitor (HDMI if it matters), the Plasma freezes. Restart of the
Plasma doesn't help. It is not possible to click on anything, nothing.
Interestingly, unplugging the monitor defreezes everything and the desktop is
fully usable again. As a workaround, the monitor must be plugged before
turning on of the computer. Then everything works as usually. Anyone else
experiencing this?

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/