[opensuse-factory] trouble with HiDPI scaling after last TW update
  • From: nicholas <ndcunliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:24:35 +0200
after last update of TW (running kde plasma), icon sizing, control (icons),
fonts etc have all gone haywire (icons e.g. system settings/yast are miniscule
+ many others, fonts in dolphin look awfull, bizare sizing between standard
and directory font). I checked configs against diff of backup and all settings
are the same. Having spent the last hour tweaking there are some things that
cannot be fixed (control icons e.g. close window).

I have belatedly come to the conclusion something has gone wrong with global
scaling (set to 2X), anybody else with similiar issue?