Re: [opensuse-factory] hyperkitty
On 19/06/17 09:43 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
Only Google Groups is categorically as bad as Fedora's, though
Yahoogroups isn't far behind.

I'm not arguing.
One GoogleGroup list I'm on, a subscriber built his own index using a full text
scanner/indexer, then made the index available on his own web site to other
users of that list. That was a decade ago.

That kind of indexing software is not anything leading edge. Its a bit above
the QuickIndex that was in 1978 UNIX but still far behind anything the Google
indexer can achieve in speed and completeness.

My point is that a good indexer is not difficult.

--
There's about as much difference between the two major party's as there is
between McDonald's and Burger King fries. They both cost too much and neither