Re: OT: Userfriendliness of mailing list, was: Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:04:23 +0200

Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juni 2017 um 08:09 Uhr
Von: "Andrei Borzenkov" <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
Cc: Larx <throwaway@xxxxxxxxx>, opensuse-factory
<opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: OT: Userfriendliness of mailing list, was: Re:
[opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at
startup

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Sarah Julia Kriesch

Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juni 2017 um 05:56 Uhr
Von: Larx <throwaway@xxxxxxxxx>

Where? As with many things in openSUSE, this is a great idea, but it is
not really obvious from the bulk of different websites where to
contribute. I did not know about Heroes until know.
https://news.opensuse.org/2016/07/25/introducing-opensuse-heroes/

Is it a joke? That's exactly what Larx tries to tell you - this
information is buried in news ticker somewhere in the past. Do you
really expect every newcomer to read all archives of all openSUSE
media to find it?
--
Larx wanted to know more about the Heroes Team. That's the best introduction
about this team and the news page includes all important links which are up to

Of course, we have got our wiki page, too:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Heroes