Re: OT: Userfriendliness of mailing list, was: Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup
On 18/06/17 02:04 PM, Larx wrote:
Novells bugzilla is the worst I have ever encountered. And I contribute
to quite a few. Until I have browsed through all the convoluted options
available there, I usually lose the patience to file a bug.

+1
I tried it once and didn't like it so I avoid it now.

--
Together, we can make ourselves a nation that spends more on books than on
bombs, more on hospitals than the terrible tools of war, more on decent houses