Re: OT: Userfriendliness of mailing list, was: Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup

On Sunday 2017-06-18 19:43, Larx wrote:

As I like SUSE and want to have an usable 42.3, I once again plunged in
the openSUSE infrastructure and am appalled at how backwards (sorry)
this all seams. Mailinglists with 90ies interfaces, unusable on mobile,
[...] I am really also appalled to hear network traffic limitations as a
reason for this - time has moved on and we should not longer take 33.6k
modems into account.

Your mobile does become terrible like a 33.6 whenever it shows GPRS/EDGE.
(Especially in Neuland Germany.)

You don't really get out, do you?