Re: [opensuse-factory] Userfriendliness of mailing list
Larx composed on 2017-06-18 20:04 (UTC+0200):
there are better interfaces in the 21st century ;-). Look at
any forum.
.
All forums I've tried are inferior to email, little different from the rest of
the rude bloated modern internet.
.
Novells bugzilla is the worst I have ever encountered. And I contribute
to quite a few. Until I have browsed through all the convoluted options
available there, I usually lose the patience to file a bug.
.
Bad as the microfocus interference is, it's still little different from most
other bugzilla-based bug trackers on the web, nearly all of which are better
overall than:

Debian's email-based tracker
Github
Google Code
Jira (bugreports.qt.io)
Launchpad
bugzilla.redhat.com
Trac

It's actually a significant reason why I have not switched from openSUSE to
Debian as primary OS.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/